Tuesday, September 28, 2010

mY DaDDy,Oh My DaDDy!!!


There are only one man...
a fabulous man...
the man of my life...
that I am going 2 love forever
and always in my life...
that I would never forget
anything about...
for the rest of my life...
and the person is...

my father,...
MR AHMAD ABDULLAH

I probably never told him...
or said daily...
direct 2 him...
in front of his face...
one by eye...
but the truth is...
I love him...
so much,in fact...

I never find sum1 like him
as the replacement...
he is juz sum1...
that could,
never be replaced...

and I am thankful 2 ALLAH
that I have him...
with me...

he is the best...
kind,always want 2 help...
sometimes it makes me feel guilty...
and dunno y I still am...?

maybe coz I know...
so far...
I not yet be the daughter of his dream?
Ok,seems nonsense
and ridiculous...
crap talking...
but not 4 me...

ok,i still find it hard 2 cry coz it
is a family matter...
but,...
I know he loves and always been
proud of me...
or maybe,it sorts of what I wanna think...
or believe inside,deeply...
I dun wanna lose him,ever!
Hear me?
Ever...
my dad is such a perfect man
always been a great dad 2 me...
at least that is what I thought
and of coz...
the reason is...
he is my father...
and I love him...
nothings gonna separate us...
no more...

I dun care what other people say
or think...
that I am not illegally child of him
or whatever...
so what if he is my adopted father?
We still love each other,...
a strong bond that cannot be untie...
well whatever,...
he raised me up...
since I was just a small girl till now rite?
So technically speaking,...
I AM HIS DAUGHTER!!
no matter what they want 2 say...
go on,doesn't effect us,really...

that what make it so hard 2 say
goodbye...
in any situation...
I am not going 2...


juz finishes readingCLEAN BREAK and realise how important he is 4 me
my father,my dad,my ABAH...
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!


2 comments:

  1. good daughter la u....
    i love my dad 2....
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone love their dad la beb...
    even the rebellious teenager like me...
    hahaha
    whoever said they hated their father was just being emo...
    like i used 2 be...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete