Monday, September 6, 2010

ThE ThiNg CaMe uP AfTeR Missin' sum1

I stand by the window,
looking at the sky,
and gazing to the moving clouds...

I see the face which i miss,
so deeply,
it displays through the lovely and shiny,
sunrays...

It is looking bright,
and wonderful,
just like i always thought it would be...

I think i can hear your voice,
in the blowing winds,
saying my name,
and reveal your love confession 2 me,
very gently,
it sooth me right on...

My hands were all shivering,
not that i feel scared or neither feeling cold,
even i walk outside in the dark night,
my heart tingglings,
I can feel the dizzyness,
and butterflies in my stomach...

It is the thought of seeing you soon,
that blows me away,
in the fantasy,
and the facts that i feel happy...

While my heart are asking,
am i in love with you?

Finally... I got the answer,
at last,...
It says,
I am falling for you slowly,
and i am enjoying every moment,
and seconds of it,
i don't even realise the time passed by,
this feeling is so good...

Your love make me stand up,
give me strength i never thought,
 i could have back,
again..

You are the anchor of my soul...


No comments:

Post a Comment