Monday, December 16, 2013

More than annoyed for not-mine works.

Assalamualaikum and good day all…
*even though it CLEARLY WASN’T A GOOD DAY FOR ME
In a way I am not complaining,
It’s just that I really hate to do somebody’s job…
Ok, it was a work that’ll help me learn, but still.
I was feeling heavy about the great flow after 5 months of nothing,
Then, I was actually in pain and not in a very good health
And in the last week of semester we were revealed our carry marks.
Yes, it helps u targeting for finals.
But, seriously it bothers you.
Confidence is nothing without the outcome.
Doing double, triple work which is not yours…
Seriously annoying!
Oh, f the s. seriously.

When u are in pain, not in good mood, 
its not fun to be pressure on. 
especially by fussy puss.
you feel like slapping someone. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment