Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Life That You Guys Should Know

I was born at 30 November 1991 at Kota Bharu General Hospital in region of Kelantan... about at 1.34 am...
The full name given 2 me is Nur Zarina Binti Mohamad...
I am proud 2 be "che mek molek" from "kelate" ... thats juz who i am
I grow up at the small village of Ulu Bendul N9 by adopted family


i still have family in Kelantan i only seen once a year..
but i am fully satisfied with both of my family i loves so much..
my late mum passed away about 4 years ago (12/3/2006) and i am closed 2 my aunty that i called ibu... i considered her family as mine 2 as we closed 2 each other esp me and my cousins...


my dad is a strict and wise man..'
oh boy isn't he the most strict and loving man i have found...
u bet on that...
we are not 2 close b4... but we started 2 get along pretty good this year and i realise that how much we love each other...
but when he get mad...
i am damn scared... ahaha... (lol)


i have several bff... zai..ija,shiema,miera,nurul and so on...
i love them all so much...
they are so great and nice 2 me..


i am a students of smkdas... upper 6 this year and will going through stpm soon...
i want 2 be a syarie lawyer..
i always want it ever since i am a little girl...
and yeah... i know how 2 speak malay...
its juz i am 2 attracted 2 english... dunno y???
hate me,but thats the truth...
so,booya who hated me juz bcoz of that...


that is all about my life... i will add more soon...
everyone has been so supportive so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment