Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is who i am...

who ever has known me long enough might know what i was like...
but still they dunno who i am...
i am a serious person who sometimes goof around and can be funny...
full of attitude and sometimes,.. you can't stand me!


I can be mad when i want...
upset whenever i want
and happy when i want...
and dedicated when i am supposed 2 be.


i like 2 growl when i am so angry or pissed of...
i can be hot tempered sometime...
i can also be somebody reference sometimes...
(dunno if i am a good listener,what u guys think of that?)


my hobby is doing fun things 4 me
juz 2 entertain myself...
also...
i am a SHOPAHOLIC!!! i admit...


i love being in love with someone and when somebody love me...
so far i find it quit hard though...


so get 2 know me in your own way...


till the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment