Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spirits and all the strength that i could have... :)

BE STRONG!!!
thats what people tells me a lot and the only sentence i can think of lately...
and thats what i did exactly...


plus, i think lately i have been having so much fun...
i have a nice family, great frenz, fine study progress, good relationships with guys...
you name it...
so i think i am just gonna enjoy sometime in life and have fun...


i am so inspired right now 2 do my best in my life...
in the meantime it means do my best 4:
netball tournament 18/9/2010
stpm trial.. starting 20/9/2010
camping trip after trial...


anyway... funny story,.. i was watching one after one hindustani movie
together with my father who likes them...
we watch kuch kuch hota hai, bobby and an evening in paris...
he end up telling me about his love life story from his first one
until how he met my mother...
including where he keep his and my late mum's wedding picture...
fascinating i thought 2 myself
(realising what a hottie my dad must be when he is young) ahaks.. :)


so i think there is still a lot of things 2 look up in life
and i think yesterday i had have fun enough...
so if anyone ask what i am feeling 2 day?
i would say;
"I AM GOOD AND JUST FINE,THANK YOU"
                                  -THE END-
my daddy and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment