Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can't wait to further my studies and experience all these campus and uni life... :)

Recently, my cousin was back home...
so we kinda spent time talking...
for most of the time,it was about our love life...

(teens,who are we blaming???) hahaha :-p

but also,... we both doing her assignment...
discussing about her presentations...
and also... her tutorial kinda things...

else than that we also talked about
what life in campus was like...
I was like, demmit!!!
I really want to experience that...
I really do...

she told me all about campus life
she could remembered...

I can't wait to further my studies...
I hope I got accepted in one of the ipt...
(IPTA for TESL) -hopefully-
crossing my fingers for that...
>amin<

P/s: hope the time for me will come
so quick like the blink of eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment