Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hurtful quotes which means a lot to me :"-(

All of these quotes are actually taken by me

at some website...

but it feels like every of these quotes

represent what I felt today...


so, NUR ZARINA MOHAMAD

says...



I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, 


I still think of you.


It hurts to breathe, because every breath I take proves that I 


can't live without you.

I guess when your heart gets broken, you begin to see the 

cracks in everything.

The sky isn't always blue, the sun doesn't always shine, it's 


alright to fall apart sometimes.


So tears describe words that heart can't say.


It's just one of those days Where I just want to disappear, 


To get away from everything, Because I hate my life here. 


Dying seems less sad than having lived too little. 


Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart 


doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't 


mean there's nothing wrong. 


I'm digging my way to something better. i'm sowing the 


seeds I take for granted. This thorn in my side is from the 


tree I planted. And it tears me and I bleed 



grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, 


the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to 


hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me 


off. 



We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never 


lose infinite hope. 


"When you left, I lost a part of me" 



"I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing 



called heartbreak and it hurts like hell" 



"Take a look at me now, cause there's just an empty space” 

No comments:

Post a Comment