Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Those are the test we have to face... the interview, the circle, the talk...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and good day...

yesterday I got a called from ibu... she told me what are happening there at UB... everything is in mess up... they attack my dad last week... just like I fear they would. They ask him why he hasn't tell them about me... (when he obviously don't even know the dates) and they all have known it all... so, they were so mad... and in times like this, I know they can only see my mistake, my fault, not theirs... and it pissed me off and stress me out real bad.

I mean, they are blaming my dad, that is what I can't stand of. Like I've said before... it is me, mad at me, hate me, throw me out, whatever you want. Do it... but not to my dad... not to him... he has nothing to do with this at all... why they have to be so mean to my dad??? why? Its like giving 2 choices to me... or actually a conclusion... as in, if I am happy, my dad will be suffer...

I am an OUTSIDER... yes, I AM... I am not asshamed to admit that. I am not their blood and flesh... I am no one... yes that is all TRUE... but, what about my dad??? he is part of the family... he is their uncle, brother in law, for goodness sake... don't they got that?

They accuse him not to educate me well, control me well, and whatsoever... who are them? What do they know about me and my dad? They never live the same house with us... they barely come and visit... they just come once... and that is to come drop by... I can count how many times have they did that...

Support me??? they never support my decision... whatever it is... my interest??? they never understand... I don't think they know me... they don't even know me that well to speak about me... to make decision about me and my life... and also... they don't have any right to question my decision in life, aren't they?

They said, after the wedding, I am not to step my feet there anymore... and not to admit I was part of the family. I do accept that. But, my dad? Who will heal his wound? I don't want him troubled by this matter... if it just about me, I won't get this upset... ever... I will be like, whatever u guys wanna think, I don't give a damn hell care at all... but, this thing have to do with my dad... and when it involved my dad, I can't just simply shut up and let it go as in the blink of eye... I CAN'T...

They wanna see me, or to be exact, us... to ask the details, every single question every single things... they gonna do what they did when I was in Form 4... but I think this is even bigger than it used to be before... seriously,... so, maybe after the mid sem break we will face them all... answer everything they ask us,.. whatsoever... and we have to be prepare for it... I know they will twist every single word we said... but, we have to be brave and stay strong...

I don't know how I will manage that. But, he will be there too... I thought, two is better than one... right? So, I hope with his presence there everything will be fine... its gonna be ok... once we pass this phase... its gonna be over... we gonna start over and everything will be just fine and normal as it supposed to be... I surely do hope so... especially to my dad...

Now that there is nothing else we can do, or wanna do, we just have to face whatever that coming together... cause this is the beginning of everything from now on till the future,... our life is getting more and more challenging and we thought we honor those challenges...

Whatever happens next, we know and sure for one thing, nothing would make us change our mind about this anymore... NOTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment