Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Miss her. Really do.

Sometimes I think I really miss her. Really do miss her. Things she always did. Things we always do together. Things she just likes to do. How she likes to move around the furniture in the house. Things we always do together such as play Congkak or old games like that. She also has her own way in doing everything. There must be several things but I can’t really remember to jot down. But, it always came to me when I wasn’t thinking, just came as a whisper. Small soft whisper that made me remembered things. Sometimes I am afraid I forgot how she always talk. How her voice always soften and everything. But, I know she is at the better place. Al – Fatihah. That’s the only gift I can give her from this far distance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment