Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 AND RESOLUTIONS

31st December 2010 has passed
today is a new day...
and a new year of 2011!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
1st January 2011

x sgka I am going to be 20 years old this year
alamak,tuanya!!!
OH TIDAK!!!
hahaha

ok...
first of all...
lets talk about resolutions...
what is my resolution for this year?
As always...
wanna be a better person,
than I used to be before... :)
especially in religious aspect...
AMIN

and I have set my goal for this year...

1st ly,
getting a part time job that pays at least...
RM500 a months... (even as a clerk)

2nd ly,
getting at least GPA 3.00 STPM
(berdoa berdoa berdoa!!!)

3rd ly,
getting in any university...
if possible IPTA...
(for the course I prefer to be taken)

4th ly,
get my house as shiny as possible by the end of this year!!!

5th ly,
get my health lifestyle organize...
(gud luck with that)

6th ly,
just enjoy being with my friends and families...

7th ly,
give some paycheck to my dad and...
gain as many experience in working as I can

8th ly,
step up in my carier,
get on my own effort and.....
never let anyone get in my way!

9th ly,
forget about all the ex-ess
(especially the close ones)

10th ly,and lastly...
be with the one and only for me...
MOHD SAIFUDIN BIN MOHAMAD ALI YASIN
^_^

HOPE I CAN REACH THINGS THAT I WANT!!!
and goal I have set up...


No comments:

Post a Comment