Monday, January 31, 2011

Pak Cik Taxi Taught Me About Manners!!!

We took a cab on our way back home
from Jusco to Terminal

and I am just avoiding sleepy feelings + bored
by chewing a french fries we bought at Mac'd

this driver was like...
saying something about manners since
I am not inviting him to eat along...

I've never been that embarassed
neither to been taught by some one
who by the way...
isn't my father...
for like...
my entire life???

so I just said sorry...
and then we all keep talking...

so... Pak Cik...
I am so sorry if you find me
NO MANNERS” kind of person
or that you think I dunno how to
behave or take care my behaviour...

I AM SO SORRY K

and I'll try not to missed sight
these kind of things again...
and thank you for advising me...

~pesanan penaja~
-BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA-

No comments:

Post a Comment