Sunday, November 10, 2013

A very Long Sigh After A long Time T_T

Assalamualaikum wbt 
and salam sejahtera iolsss...

Lately not feeling so good..
asyik  bad mood...
Wish i could cure that but still..

Maybe sbb terlalu busy dgn esaimen 
yg berlambak dan kerja 
yg bertimbun x siap.

X berdisiplin sgt kan... anyway, 
Not getting enough sleep, 
terkejar sana sini 
uruskan byk bnda and whatsoever. 

I think about him lately,... 
A LOT, to be honest of.

Everything seems so significance 
with what we have before. 

I miss him, so bad... 
and i thought what good is that to me?
Every single thing is making me 
mad, or sad, or upset.. maybe all in one.

Too much work, 
too many things to do...
With short of financial support 
and whatsoever... program lg... 

Long story short, 
feel worse for a while. 
Couldn’t give my best...
Stress with everything...! letih.

And as for you, mister,... 
plz get the hell out of my system!
Coz i know, wherever you are, 
you dont give a damn shit 
of whatever happend to me 
that cause from us, 
or you, 
or the stupid things 
we ever made. 
Shitty. 
I know. 
But nothing we could do. 
Even regret wont do
any good. 
*a very long sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment