Monday, March 3, 2014

"Next station, please mind your steps.."

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera…

It’s the new semester everyone!

Anyway, had a blast a month of semester break… even though if you ask me I would say that it was more than enough. My hols is quit bored to be honest. I didn’t go for work as there were time constraints *ok alasan… boleh sgt kalau nk keje beberapa hari sbnrnya tp malas sgt2 kan… its just going back home time… spend time with your family and stayed home. Ok jalan2 pun as in g pantai jelah which I have to say, maybe… I spent too much time at the beach…

First it was Pantai Sri 7 Kelantan Darul Naim with my family *having fun eating, picnic, searching for ousters and stuffs (which I didn’t join due to my useless skills in that field…hehe) *so I just spent time with my niece and nephews drowning ourselves in the sea, playing on the beach… huhuhu #being childish for one last time… and then Teluk Kemang Port Dickson Negeri 9 with my friends #being even more childish... the weather was extremely hot but we had a fun day eating, cooking and the night of sleepover and stuffs *considering this is the last time we all go there as a “MISS”. Hahaha.  

So, I had this sun tan #as Dr N had said once she met me after the break. It was funny though, she rarely sees me but she is the only one who notices. Hahaha. It was definitely an important break for my life for now considering soooooo many things is happening in a very fast speed.

So, I took a rest and go to Istana Budaya to watch a theatre called “Bidasari” #it was a hell of process for getting the tickets for both of us, me and my syg… but then, it was really worth it. It worth all the pain in the ass and troubles for the tickets #let me skip the part of going back and forth to kl Sentral and mv by train and so on. Its tiring.  It was a great night.

The new semester was really fun. Our classes were good and I can’t believe that we are in week 3 now. Our subjects were fun.. I took 7 courses this semester which there is 2 literature class. So you know why it excite me the most. Coz I just loooves literature class. Our lecturers were fun… and I also fix my lc by this sem. So everything should be good. I have a good mood and feelings for this semester btw. *targeting to reach the dean list this semester and will work my ass for it no matter what. Hahaha semangat sgt!

Everything is going well,… syukur alhamdulilah… *ceh mentang2 sekarang hati dah mula pandai belajar rindu and berdetak hebat… #eh! Haha xde kena mgena. Whatever it is aku bersyukur dgn kegembiraan yg aku rasa dlm hidup aku skrg sbb aku tau aku berhak utk gembira dan menentukan jalan hidup aku sendiri.


One last thing, aku sememangnya travel dgn ktm. Kemestian, keharusan, kewajipan setiap kali nk keluar or balik etc. last semester break, aku balik n9 by ktm. Its amazing bila pndg keluar tgkp nmpk permandangan and you see your life flash in your eyes… your past… to be exact, my past, undeniable everytime I passed there it stills haunts the past. But then I heard one announcement made, “next station, please mind your steps” so I know I have to move on to the next station in my life too, and this time, be very careful with each steps I took.  The end. Hahaha c u guys in the next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment