Sunday, February 6, 2011

Special Dedication 4 Late Mohadzir Zakaria

This is a story,
true story of someone's life...

I remember about him so much
when I wrote my previous entry below...

A late Along Adir
we called...
his real name was
Mohadzir Bin Zakaria

he is a father of 2 sons...
Naqiu and Hariz...


a great father...
loving dad...
a great person...

he was divorced and joint custody
with his ex-wife...
and...
looking at scenario that happends
earlier...
make me couldn't stop myself
from remembering him...

he is just like that...
pampered his sons with lots of love...


I can't help feeling sad
thinking he is no longer around for
his sons...
but I am sure...

ALLAH loves him more than we all does...
May his family grew stronger upon his bygone...

~In memory...~
*MOHADZIR BIN ZAKARIA*
-leave us at 24/March/2008...-
~Al-Fatihah~



No comments:

Post a Comment