Monday, April 4, 2011

Interested lak dgn ayat ni...

Sebenarnya ni sume ialah 
ayat dlm satu novel...
x egt tajuk eh...
tp dah renovate2 ikut creative sendiri...

I am just an ordinary and normal girl...
typical human...
I can't promise you everythings gonna be perfect...

I know where our relationship is heading,
but I don't know how it is going to turn out...

In the future,
I can't promise I won't break your heart,
hurt you, or make u cry...
but, I will try my best not to...

We will have our ups and downs
like most normal couples does...

But, at the end of the day,
we know we need each other,
and we need it to be just us together,...

I can only promise you,
that I love you
and that gonna last forever,
whatever happen in the future,
let it be...
coz I still have you...
and you still have me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment