Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kampung Boy,Lat Sebuah Musical... story

KAMPUNG BOY LAT SEBUAH MUSICAL

a fantastic teater
with the list of actor and actress that I adored...
especially Atilia...
yg memegang watak Faizah dlm teater tu...
sgt2 minat die...

everything was so good... and cool...
I mean... the paintings...
the sound of music...
the acts...
the story...
and the funny parts...
they did very well... :)

mmg if I can say...
rugi sape2 x tgk...

for sure...
I adored Dato' Lat
since I was a little girl...
bce buku KG BOY
kat umah m.lang....
tgk kartun kt tv...
and this time dpt tgk kisah hidup die
and teater base on him...
sgt2 la teruja and bermakna rasenye...

and yg paling best...
I took pictures with one and only...
Dato' Lat himself...
best giler2 lah...
a history... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment